Subject: Request for information
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 09:55:48 +0300

Hi,

My assistant asked you to:

“Please confirm that the 6-methylnicotine compound cannot be considered an
alkaloid within the meaning of the IUPAC definition.”

You replied that you could not provide such information.

But what if we want to introduce liquids with this substance to your
market?

Then you will also not provide us with an answer to the question whether
they should be registered?

So who can we ask?

Karina Grabowska  PhD

Emergency Management Director

Aroma King Global sp. z o.o.

M +48 535 284 800

E   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

ul. Owsiana 60, 40-780 Katowice

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not copy it or disclose its contents to
anyone. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the email. Views or opinions in this email are
solely those of the author. Unencrypted Internet communications are not
secure and the sender does not accept responsibility for interception of
this message by third parties. This communication is not intended to form
a binding contract unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly
authorized. The recipient should scan this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any viruses
transmitted in this email.

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_camp
aign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 	Virus-free.www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_camp
aign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>